LibraCELL is the shackle at the heart of Libra system.
The Libra load cell is a load measuring shackle, which when combined with the other elements of the Libra system produce accurate, real time load information.
The load cell itself features the innovative Libra shackle pin, which is designed to work exclusively with the world-wide recognised Crosby safety bow shackle. This innovative design means that there is no loss of headroom as the load cell is built right into the shackle. A direct-replacement for the famous 'red pin', the Libra shackle maintains a safety factor of 5:1 up to the full rated load.
Built into the load cell is a highly visible LED display allowing users to view the live load being placed on the shackle as well as input a tare value and switch between kg and lbs, via an easy to use menu system.
- 3.25T (5/8) and 4.75T (3/4) capacity at 5:1 safety factor
- 1.62T (5/8) and 2.37T (3/4) capacity at 10:1 safety factor
- Highly visible on board load readout in lbs or kg
- Shackle design means no loss of headroom
- XLR4 Power and Data Input
- XLR4 Power and Data Output
- 4-pin Binder LibraCELL to Elevation 1+ Connector
You’ll find everything you need to know including latest software upgrades, documents and FAQs.