LibraBASIC power supply offers a simple and cost effective method of powering and monitoring LibraCELLS.
When used in conjunction with the LibraView software, data from the load cells can be viewed, grouped and logged easily. A USB socket makes connection very simple.
The Libra Basic is powered by an external universal power supply that allows the system to be used anywhere in the world.
The Libra Basic can power up to 25 Libra load cells from the single XLR4 connection on the front of the unit.
- Powers up to 25 loadcells
- USB connection to the LibraVIEW software
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Single XLR4 data connection
- External universal power supply
- Data activity indicators
- USB connection to LibraVIEW
- XLR4 Output (powers up to 25 LibraCELLs
- Chain Hoist Controllers