EVO is a precision variable speed chain hoist controller with true zero speed capability.
Designed to BGV C1, it offers true zero speed performance – allowing the motors to “hover” without brakes being applied for the most subtle of slow movement cues and instantaneous reaction.
An integrated loadcell provides precise load information for both the controller and the operator, while incremental and absolute encoders offer ultra accurate and secure positioning. An innovative data and Emergency Stop system ensures Category 4 safety, removing the need for custom power distribution.
Standard 32A 3-phase Ceeform power can be daisy chained through the controllers for easy cabling, and communication is via high-speed Ethernet.
User-friendly features and real flexibility are a cornerstone of all Kinesys designs, and the Evo controller also features inbuilt on-board display and manual controls.
A rugged aluminium enclosure houses the controller, offering truss and rack mounting variations, all possible utilising the same case.
The EVO is compatible with Kinesys K2 software and either 1000kg 12m/min, 500kg 24m/min and 250kg 39m/min hoist options are available. The universal controller can be used with either size of hoist, which in turn can be used motor-up or motor-down with no alterations required.
- Designed to BGV C1 specification
- True zero speed – zero speed load holding with open brakes
- Integrated loadcell input as standard for precise load reading
- No requirement for custom power distribution units
- Standard 32A 3-phase connections with output for daisy chaining controllers
- Compatible with K2 software
- Truss or rack mount
- 5-pin 32A Red ‘Ceeform’ type plug to IEC60309
- 5-pin 32A Red ‘Ceeform’ type socket to IEC60309
- Neutrik Ethercon for 100Mbps Ethernet and Emergency Stop
- Chain Hoist Controllers