Elevation1+ is the variable speed chain hoist control solution from Kinesys.
The Elevation1+ removes the need for large quantities of cabling and permits a number of motors and controllers to be supplied by single power and data cables.
Elevation1+ together with customised versions of the most popular models of chain hoist, such as Lodestar, Liftket and GIS, represents the most flexible and reliable variable speed ‘open system’ available in the market.
Easy to install, simple to configure and with an ergonomic and compact design, it has the ability to ramp start, ramp stop, position and vary the speed of a chain hoist for maximum creative effect.
With the addition of a simple adapter cable, the converted motors can be used as standard fixed speed chain hoists allowing maximum flexibility of motor use.
Elevation1+ is available in both US and European voltage variants, with multiple fixings for hook clamps or half couplers which allow for a variety of mounting orientations.
- 32A mains input and output connections all ‘daisy-chain’ operation
- Robust multipin connector for hoist connection – includes motor, brake, limit switch and encoder connections
- Remote control input allows full variable speed operation using a Kinesys pendant
- LED display, intuitive menu system and rugged manual control buttons allow for easy setup
- 5pin 32A 'Ceeform' type socket to IEC60309
- 7-pin male XLR connector with female link out
- 8+24-pin 'Harting' connector
- Chain Hoist Controllers