DigiHoist offers digital communications links, limit monitoring and group halt functionality in a compact package.
The DigiHoist platform has been designed from the ground up to be upgradable. Options will include encoder inputs, as well as Ethernet and LibraCELL connectivity.
At the core of the system is a digital communications link that enables multiple units to be daisy chained together. The units will automatically assign channels according to their position in the daisy chain. The high resolution OLED displays offer comprehensive channel feedback including channel number, status and load cell information.
The digital link incorporates self-healing emergency stop connections eliminating the need for shorting plugs in the system. Safety features include hoist presence indication, limit monitoring, and group halting on fault conditions.
- 8 channel capacity
- Link up to 12 units together (96 channels)
- Hoist presence and limit detection (low voltage units only)
- Individual channel feedback displays
- Self-healing emergency stop connections
- 8, 16 and 32 channel handheld remote options
- Local controls on the front panel
- Automatic phase reversal correction, with user override facility
- Universal voltage input for worldwide use
- Permanent and switched hoist power modes for use with 'pickles'
- Output options include industry standard Socapex & Harting connections
- Low voltage and direct control versions available
- 'GO' link to allow multiple units to be controlled from a single go button
- Miniature circuit breaker (MCB) protection for each pair of hoists
- Optional RCD protection available
- Optional LibraCELL connectivity
- CE marked
- 5-pin 32A Red 'Ceeform' type plug to IEC60309
- Amphenol C16-3 Link In Male 14 + PE
- Amphenol C16-3 Link Out Female 14 + PE
You’ll find everything you need to know including latest software upgrades, documents and FAQs.