Array PD-ES is the perfect marriage of power distribution and emergency stop control.
This 5U 19" rack module provides 125A of emergency stop switched power through four 32A three-phase Ceeform outlets. All three-phase outlets are protected with an adjustable RCD. An un-switched single-phase auxiliary outlet along with dual XLR7 data outputs are also provided.
The front panel features an integrated emergency stop button and status indicators, individual MCBs for each Ceeform outlet, as well as adjustable RCD with status indicators and enable/bypass keyswitch control. 'Power Present' status indicators are provided on both front and back panels.
The unit includes the Transform 485 functionality providing an interface between Vector or K2 and Elevation 1+.
The Array PD-ES is designed to meet or exceed all relevant European safety standards.
- Power distribution and emergency stop system contained in one 5U enclosure
- Unswitched single-phase auxiliary outlet
- 4 x 32A three-phase individually switched Ceeform outlets
- Adjustable RCD
- Integrated emergency stop button
- Powerlock or CamLok E1016 type single-pole connectors with optional through outlets
- 4 x 32A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 5-pole connectors
- 1 X 16A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 3-pole connector
- 1 x outlet suitable for local territory on PDES-T versions
- 10/100-baseT Ethercon for connection to Vector or K2
- 2 x XLR7 outputs