Array PD-ES is the perfect marriage of power distribution and emergency stop control.
This 6U 19" rack module provides 125A of emergency stop switched power through four 32A three-phase Ceeform outlets.
All three-phase outlets are protected with an adjustable RCD. A single-phase auxiliary outlet is provided along with dual XLR7 data outputs for connection to Elevation1+ controllers.
The front panel features an integrated Emergency Stop button, status indicators, individual MCBs for each Ceeform outlet and an adjustable RCD. 'Power Present' status indicators are provided on both front and back panels.
- Power distribution and emergency stop system contained in a 6U 19" rack enclosure
- Single-phase auxiliary outlet
- 4 x 32A three-phase individually switched Ceeform outlets
- Adjustable RCD
- Integrated Emergency Stop Button
- Powerlock or CamLok E1016 type single-pole connectors with through outlets
- 4 x 32A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 5-pole connectors
- 1 X 16A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 3-pole connector
- 1 x outlet suitable for local territory e.g. Schuko/Edison
- Ethercon for connection to Vector or K2
- 2 x XLR7 outputs